IL Personal injury Lawyer claim involves the following matters:
1. Will a jury like you?
2. Will you cooperate and participate in your injury case to the extent necessary for you and your attorney to present an accurate case
3. Are you credible.
- Do your symptoms match those reported in your medical records, statements to the responding officer.
- Are you exaggerating your symptoms or underreporting your pain
4. Is Liability Is Clear.
- Details about your IL car crash,
- Traffic tickets
- Traffic court
- Witness statements
5. Damages (past and future):
- Your treatment
- Any past medical history or injuries
- Wage loss
- Pain & Suffering
- Loss of Normal Life
If you are unable to travel due to your injuries, we will travel to you. Attorney Cullotta takes as much time as you need to answer all of your concerns and questions about your Illinois personal injury claim.
Cullotta Law Offices wants to help reduce any worry and uncertainty you may have about your personal injury in IL.
We often ask you to obtain all information related to your IL accident. We can help you identify: how, what, when, where information is needed for your injury claim.
Contact Cullottta Law Offices
Contact Cullotta Law Offices when you need a car accident lawyer to properly evaluate your claim. Your may reach attorney Cullotta in by calling (847) 651-7191.