- Do I Need a Brain Injury Attorney or Should I Settle Directly With An Illinois Auto Insurance Company?
- Recovery for a Chicago Illinois Traumatic Brain Injury
- FAQ: How to determine brain injury settlements in Illinois (IL)
- How Will a Chicago Brain Injury Affect My Ability to Think?
- Can post traumatic headaches differ for men and women?
- FAQ: What 4-Things Should You Know Before Hiring Illinois Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney
- FAQ: What is the most common cause ofa brain hemorrhage (bleeding)?
- How will my Child’s Chicago brain injury affect his education?
- FAQ: How will a Chicago brain injury affect my memory
- Can my family bring a lawsuit on my behalf if I am in a coma following a Chicago brain injury?
- Why would a neurologist send a traumatic brain injury patient for a neuropsychological or psych exam
- ID symptoms of a brain bleed caused by a IL Chicago car accident
A brain injury can cause persistent personal injury -like post-traumatic headaches-after a Chicago auto accident or fall.
According to a study published by journal of pediatrics on female teenagers are more likely than male teenagers to have post traumatic headaches after a traumatic brain injury or concussion.
In fact, Headache is one of the most common symptoms after traumatic brain injury (often called post-traumatic headache).
Over 30% of people who sustained a concussion will report having headaches continuing long after their brain injury.
If you have sustained a Illinois head injury in a Chicago car accident or fall, contact Chicago Brain Injury Lawyer, Josephine Cullotta, at 847-651-7191.