- Do I Need a Brain Injury Attorney or Should I Settle Directly With An Illinois Auto Insurance Company?
- Recovery for a Chicago Illinois Traumatic Brain Injury
- FAQ: How to determine brain injury settlements in Illinois (IL)
- How Will a Chicago Brain Injury Affect My Ability to Think?
- Can post traumatic headaches differ for men and women?
- FAQ: What 4-Things Should You Know Before Hiring Illinois Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney
- FAQ: What is the most common cause ofa brain hemorrhage (bleeding)?
- How will my Child’s Chicago brain injury affect his education?
- FAQ: How will a Chicago brain injury affect my memory
- Can my family bring a lawsuit on my behalf if I am in a coma following a Chicago brain injury?
- Why would a neurologist send a traumatic brain injury patient for a neuropsychological or psych exam
- ID symptoms of a brain bleed caused by a IL Chicago car accident
Hiring an Illinois personal injury attorney helps level the playing field with insurance companies in many ways.
First, when you hire a Chicago brain injury lawyer who has experience working with IL auto insurance companies.
Second, effects of an injury are not all immediately apparent after a crash. Additionally, these effects of a personal injury may result in expensive medical care and treatment, time off work, months of rehabilitation as an in-patient at a hospital, and other possible recoverable damages.
Therefore settling prematurely, is extremely risky – especially without first speaking to an Chicago injury lawyer .
An IL Auto Insurance Co Wants You To Settle Your Injury Claim Without A Lawyer
The IRONY is, Illinois auto insurance companies will typically call you and tell you not to hire a lawyer or even speak with a lawyer before you settle your case. YET, ins co have large law firms to talk to and protect them.
For example, State Farm and Allstate auto Insurance Company have in-house lawyers at multiple IL law firms. These defense attorneys are ready to answer IL Auto Insurance Co questions and handle their insured’s Illinois auto accident claims. Why is that? Why do they deserve a lawyer and you don’t?
Additionally, IL auto insurance companies’ adjusters refuse to disclose the policy limits of an at-fault driver without an attorney. What they tell you and what they put is righting can not be considered true UNTIL you have in your hand all policies from all possible sources.