- Can a Chicago brain injury accident cause memory loss problems, amnesia?
- My husband sustained a brain injury from a Chicago motorcycle accident. Can we hold the other driver liable?
- FAQ: How to determine brain injury settlements in Illinois (IL)
- What Type of Damages Can I Seek in a Personal Injury Claim?
Memory loss problems / Amnesia are common after a IL brain injury accident.
Theres ate 2 types of amnesia:
(1) retrograde (the inability to recall past events and
(2) anterograde (the inability to form new memories).
Memory loss from a Illinois brain injury accident, like other types of traumatic brain injuries, often have long lasting emotional, physical, and economical effects. Total damages recoverable after a Illinois brain injury may include past, present, and future medical bills, wages, treatment, and other losses and expenses.
To learn more about whether you may be able to recover compensation for your traumatic brain injury, contact an experienced Chicago brain injury attorney with knowledge and experience in memory loss and IL amnesia personal injury settlements and lawsuits by calling (847) 651-7191 or complete our online form for a free consultation.
Josephine Cullotta – CULLOTTA LAW OFFICES – 2624 Patriot Blvd., Glenview, IL 60026 – Tel: (847) 651-7191