Take Legal Action When Your Loved Suffers Assisted Facility Death or Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse
Many kinds of injuries can occur to a resident that abuse and neglect while staying at a nursing home or assisted living facility in IL.
General Warning Signs of Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect:
- Bruising or fractures
- Frequent illness/failure to report illness
- Sudden death or hospitalization
Signes of Assisted Living Physical Abuse:
- Prolonged deprivation of food or water
- Medication errors
- Unexplained injuries
- Reports of slapping, pushing, shaking, beating
- Bruising Broken arm (humerus, radius, ulna),
- Broken leg (femur, tibia, fibula)
- Fractured skull, fractured hip, fractured clavicle, fractured, and other bones fractured or broken bones.
Warning Signs of Nursing Home Neglect:
- Lack of care for existing medical problems
- Failure to prevent malnutrition, bedsores, or infections
- Failure to protect residents from health and safety hazards Injury or death: resident wandering (outside facility) when staff is unaware resident is missing.
If you have any reason to believe that you or a loved one has been injured or neglected in a nursing home or assisted living facility, contact us at 847-651-7191.