Illinois Surgical Mistake Attorneys
With the increasing number of surgical procedures performed in the U.S., so are the increasing number of surgical errors. Half of the causes of surgical errors causing surgical problems could have been avoided. If you believe you were the victim of a surgical error, due to the negligence of a surgeon, anesthesiologist, or other medical professional, please contact an Illinois Surgical Errors Attorney to schedule a FREE case review as soon as possible.
Chicago Area Anesthesia Overdose Lawyer
I work with surgical experts to understand and communicate the causes of the injury and the short-term and long-term effects of the injury on my clients. While every case is unique and results can vary, thorough investigation and a dedication to providing the very best legal service has contributed to my firm's continued success.
If you suffered additional injury from orthopedic surgery, cardiovascular surgery, heart surgery, abdominal surgery, brain surgery, laparoscopic surgery, plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery, contact an Illinois surgical errors lawyer today and schedule a free legal consultation.
Errors occurring during surgery can take many forms, including:
- Drug errors or prescription drug overdose
- Anesthesia overdoses
- Giving a patient the wrong blood type
- Misreading a medical chart or medical history
- Failing to review medical instructions leading to surgery on the wrong body part, removing the wrong breast, or amputating the wrong limb
- Scalpel slips that cut into nearby organs, perforating bowels, uterus, bladder or ureter, causing incontinence
- Improper medical clearance for surgery
- Failure to diagnose and treat a post-operative infection
If you believe you were the victim of a surgical error, please contact an Illinois surgical errors lawyer today and schedule a free legal consultation.