- Do I Need a Brain Injury Attorney or Should I Settle Directly With An Illinois Auto Insurance Company?
- Recovery for a Chicago Illinois Traumatic Brain Injury
- FAQ: How to determine brain injury settlements in Illinois (IL)
- How Will a Chicago Brain Injury Affect My Ability to Think?
- Can post traumatic headaches differ for men and women?
- FAQ: What 4-Things Should You Know Before Hiring Illinois Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney
- FAQ: What is the most common cause ofa brain hemorrhage (bleeding)?
- How will my Child’s Chicago brain injury affect his education?
- FAQ: How will a Chicago brain injury affect my memory
- Can my family bring a lawsuit on my behalf if I am in a coma following a Chicago brain injury?
- Why would a neurologist send a traumatic brain injury patient for a neuropsychological or psych exam
- ID symptoms of a brain bleed caused by a IL Chicago car accident
Chicago Injury Lawyer at Cullotta Law Offices Remains Focused on Brain Injury – Including Traumatic Brain Injury Recovery
Generally, stages of recovery from an brain injury car accident often vary from person to person and depend on the severity of the injury.
For example, a mild traumatic brain injury (TBI) or a post-concussive syndrome may last days, weeks, months, even years after a collision on Illinois roads.
The more serious brain injuries will last longer. Typically, more severe the brain injury (coma or vegetative -state) lasts longer or forever.
Consequences From A Mild Traumatic Brain Injury may include:
- Skull Fractures (cracked skull)
- Aggravated Chiari-1-malformation
- Amnesia, memory loss
- Word finding loss
- Hearing loss
- Change in vision (sensitivity to light)
- Math problems (unable to count money, balance your check book)
The stages of brain injury recovery vary from person to person and typically are based on the severity of the TBI.
The Brain Injury Association of Illinois (BIA of IL) is a a non-profit organization who provides services and programs to individuals who have sustained a brain injury in IL.
BIA of IL also assists a injured person’s family and caregivers, professionals working with brain injured individuals and the community.
Free Legal Consultation
If you have suffered a traumatic brain injury, contact Josephine Cullotta directly at 847-651-7191 for a free case review. There is no cost for this legal consultation. Her professional fee is contingent on the amount recovered.
Contact Cullotta Law Offices located in Chicago and Glenview, IL, if you have suffered a brain injury from a car accident.