Cullotta Law Offices Are Leading Motorcycle Accident Brain Injury Lawyers
Illinois motorcycle accidents can include head, neck, brain injury, fractured skull, broken leg or arm, compressed spinal cord, paralysis, amputation of limbs, coma, back injuries, herniated disc, and other serious injuries.
Cullotta Law Offices’ Illinois motorcycle accident attorneys will examine the cause of the motorcycle accident in Illinois, such as:
- motorcycle maintenance (brake failure, tire blow outs)
- driver negligence (speeding, failure to yield, improper lane usage or unsafe driving)
- and other negligent acts or inactions .
As IL motorcycle accident attorneys, we will also investigate the motorcycle accident victims’ damages that include, economic and noneconomic damages.
The average the economic cost of a motor vehicle accident is $20,000 to $90,000.
- Economic Damages include, (1) medical expenses, (2) time lost from work, (3) cost of household or vehicle modifications to accommodate disability, (4) cleaning and yard-work paid help
- Non-economic Damages include, (1) Pain & Suffering (2) Loss of normal life, companionship, and (3) Diminished Spousal Household Services
Please call Cullotta Law Offices at 847-651-7191 or email us to speak with a Leading motorcycle accident attorneys in Illinois.