Cullotta Law Offices Are Leading Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal injury caused by a motorcycle accident can include:
Cullotta Law Offices’ motorcycle accident attorney will examine the cause of the motorcycle accident in Illinois, such as:
- motorcycle maintenance (brake failure, tire blow outs)
- driver negligence (speeding, failure to yield, improper lane usage or unsafe driving)
- and other negligent acts or inactions
As IL motorcycle accident attorneys, we will also investigate the motorcycle accident victims’ damages.
These may include, economic and noneconomic damages. The average the economic cost of a motor vehicle accident is $20,000 to $90,000.
Economic Damages may include
- medical expenses
- time lost from work
- cost of household or vehicle modifications to accommodate disability
- cleaning and yard-work paid help
- Pain & Suffering
- Loss of normal life, companionship, and
- Diminished Spousal Household Services
Please call Cullotta Law Offices at 847-651-7191 or email us to speak with a Leading motorcycle accident attorneys in Illinois.